Thursday 17 October 2013

Magazine Advert

This is just a mock up of what our magazine advert will look like.

Here I used secondary images but I plan on getting a real vinyl record to photograph and then edit with Filters on Photoshop.

The background image here was a landscape picture of a sunset by the beach, I plan on taking a photograph and using Filters to edit the colouring and textured look. I will either do this or I will paint a sunset coloured A4 piece of paper and then scan it in and edit again with the Filters to make it look like below.


I used a Drop Shadow on the band's name Coasts and on their album name and song Oceans. This gives the poster depth and I think it gives it a more professional look and takes it out of that 'bland' look; gives it something different, like Coasts do to the music industry.

It also includes were it can be purchased and different ways it can be purchased; on CD, Vinyl and Digital Download. 

I would also like to add the caption "Wave Of Success" next to the NME review as it links to the song and the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment